AngeLine Designs - A little something makes a BIG difference.
RSS

Lemon tree, orange tree
My bedroom
Outside wall mural
powered by

My Blog

My room

Lusterstone, textures,faux finish,decorative paintingI have had a pink bedroom for 21 years and enough was enough. I decided to go darker so my husband would feel it was more manly but yet romantic and relaxing at the same time...I found a beautful bedding set at JC Penny and it is taupe and very nice. i decided to match up some Lusterstone colors to the bedding and came up with Weathered Bronze and Antique Parchment...and I think it works. Now I just need to save up for my new furniture!

14 Comments to My room:

Comments RSS
Aron Marquis on Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:35 AM
Wow! What a beautiful room it is! It is really looking nice. I want to decorate my room like this. So please give some tips how can I do this? Thanks

Replica Breitling on Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:24 PM

Hannah Jocelyn on Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:46 AM
Looking good bedroom you have made! The thing is that you have made a good color combination to make your bedroom as well and i will try to implement your idea as well. Thanks

rolex replica on Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:21 AM
In October 2010 the oneness of the Swiss engage in product reported that Swiss command exports rose 20. 7%, compared with the unfluctuating time loiter year, reaching $930 million grease overseas sales.

Duvets manufacturer on Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:50 AM
I was looking forward such kind of post My room. I have been much benefited to get this informative site about seo. Thanks a million dude. Carry on

Hotels in Pune on Saturday, June 28, 2014 6:26 AM
Thanks for sharing this information .. You gave very useful for me

south jersey movers on Friday, July 11, 2014 2:28 AM
Nice post.Thanks for sharing this message.Carry on.......

Sportwetten System on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:59 PM
Waehrend Waehrend vielleicht geben Ihnen einen wenig Bit von ein nutzen , sie muehelos Waeschetrockner weil des Zeichen des Gluecksspiels. Top bewertet Online Ihnen ein gutes Geschaeft von Loesungen.

adresy on Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:19 AM
it is worth typically the amour involving at the very least a moment of regarded and installation and also work with -- for example , while using the liner

Elie Smith on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 6:14 AM
At the end of the day feeling content and glad to say that this is one of my most loved Blogs. The postings are extremely exceptional furthermore extraordinary with the new innovativeness and information and with the new diverse thoughts and ideas. Truly I am sitting tight for some all the more new posts from you. Simply keep up your higher effectiveness.

Blog on Thursday, January 01, 2015 3:43 AM
Thank you for this extremely brilliant blog. This is the right place where there is something for everyone!

Joey Grosswiler on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:18 AM
first moment in time when?

Eufemia Finlayson on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:43 PM
the most beneficial companies in?

Tatyana Delaurentis on Friday, November 13, 2015 8:58 AM